WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use in any way of the Social Enterprise Thailand Association Website (the “SE Thailand Website” or “Website”) is conditional upon and subject to the following.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials located on the SE Thailand Website including all data downloaded or other information as well as any software programs available on or through the website (the “Content” or “Contents”), are protected by copyright and other forms of proprietary rights.
All right, title and interest in and to the Contents are owned, licensed to or controlled by the Social Enterprise Thailand Association (“the SE Thailand”).
You accept and acknowledge that this website, including but not limited to the text, content, computerized programs, photographs, video, audio and graphics thereon, has been specially designed by the SE Thailand for presentation in a unique format and appearance with the SE Thailand’s look and feel, which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and or other proprietary rights and the laws of Thailand and other countries.
The Social Enterprise Thailand Association, SE Thailand, the SE Thailand logo are trade names or service marks of the SE Thailand. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names and logos contained herein are used in an editorial fashion only, and to the benefit of the respective owners, with no intention of trademark infringement.
File, or document provided on this website, you may only view, download, upload the contents in specified areas and print only one copy of the contents for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary rights notices contained in the contents. You may not copy, store, download either in hardcopy or in an electronic retrieval system, transmit, transfer, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, create a derivative work from, display, distribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any of the contents to any third person whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise without the prior written permission of the SE Thailand.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The contents contained in this website are provided for informative and educational purpose only. Due to the inherent defects of human and electronic distribution, including willful tortious misconduct or gross negligence, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contents, and the SE Thailand endeavors to ensure that the contents are accurate, correct and reliable, but not guarantee its accuracy and reliability. The SE Thailand obtained the contents from reliable sources which are based on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. The SE Thailand does not make any representations and hereby disclaims with respect to this website and the contents all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, including, but not limited to, representations and warranties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, currentness, non infringement, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, or any representations or warranties arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law. The SE Thailand assumes no responsibility for the consequences of any errors or omissions.
In no event shall the SE Thailand be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by contingencies beyond its control or negligence in procuring, compiling, interpreting, editing, writing, reporting or delivering any content.
1. Hyperlinks to the website: SE Thailand welcomes the establishment of hyperlinks to its website and will be pleased to be informed of your website address if you wish to have it linked with our website. The link, however, must be established under the following terms and conditions:
- The link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Social Enterprise Thailand Association Home Page” or www.sethailand.org
- The link must “point” to the URL https://www.sethailand.org
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the SE Thailand’s name and trademarks
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity is associated with or sponsored by the SE Thailand
- The link, when activated by a user, must display the SE Thailand website full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website
- It should not be construed as any form of SE Thailand’s endorsement of your website or any form of co-operation between us
- You must not link to or frame any page of this website in any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights
- SE Thailand is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising out of, in connection with or as a result of this linkage. SE Thailand reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law for breaches of these terms and conditions
- SE Thailand reserves the right at any time within its sole discretion and without assigning any reason therefore to revoke its consent to any linking or framing of any content or page of its website and to terminate and disable any such links or frames
No other use of SE Thailand’s marks or name is permitted without the expressed prior written permission from SE Thailand.
2. Hyperlinks from the website: The website contains links to third party sites (“linked sites”). Please note that hyperlinks from this website to linked sites are provided for your convenience. These linked sites are not under the control of SE Thailand. SE Thailand has not reviewed, approved and is not responsible for the contents or any of the information of any linked website or any link contained in a link website or any changes or updates to such sites including, without limitation the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SE Thailand of the linked sites and SE Thailand is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising out of, in connection with or as a result of this linkage.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SE Thailand reserves the right to change or discontinue this website and these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice to any users, without liability to any users or any other parties. Continued use of this website following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SE Thailand reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to our website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.